Functional Integration is a hands-on approach that is extremely effective in helping you recover from pain and injuries, learn new patterns of movement, gain better balance and improve your functions. From "frozen" shoulder to sciatica, the gentle and non-invasive touch will help you find new ways of moving that are pain- and effort-free.
Benefits of Functional Integration include:
• Relief from pain, including discomfort in your back, neck, head, shoulders, hips, knees, feet, hands, and pelvis.
• Improved flexibility.
• Quick recovery after surgery.
• Improved health of your joints.
• Better balance.
• Reduced tension and anxiety.
• Restored lost functions with neurological issues such as multiple sclerosis and stroke.
• Improved TMJ symptoms.
• Improved ability to relax and sleep.
The Teal Center: 4001 North Ninth Street, Suite 230, Arlington, VA 22203.
© 2019 EffortlessDC.com